Processing Reference. Also available from inside the Processing app, via the menu item Help > Reference.
Coding Train Processing videos
- Processing Environment – how to use Processing; RGB color
- Interaction – setup, draw, mouseX, mouseY, mousePressed, keyPressed
- Variables, random, and println
- Conditionals – booleans, if else, AND OR
- Objects & Classes (skip this for now)
- Processing: A Programming Handbook for Visual Designers, Second Edition. Casey Reas and Ben Fry
- Make: Getting Started with Processing, Second Edition. Casey Reas and Ben Fry.
- Learning Processing, Second Edition: A Beginner's Guide to Programming Images, Animation, and Interaction. Daniel Shiffman.
Subpages (Under development)